If you have a passion to help the poor;
If you have demonstrated this by your own lifestyle;
If you’re driving motive is the glory of the King of Glory;
If you are in agreement with our proposal;
then please let us know which of the following you can help us with:
We need people who:
- want to do volunteer work and are not looking for financial compensation (the non-financial benefits are massive);
- will help us coordinate our endeavor; be on the board; take responsible decisions; be willing to spend time on promotion, meetings (conference calls?), representation, lobbying, etc.
- are experts in web design, and know how to get high ratings in the search engines, and gain acquaintance by way of the social media, apps, etc.
- like gathering information like facts and figures, and those who get excited by hunting for and chasing down detailed information;
- have an analytical mind, are researchers, accountants, bookkeepers, who can check money flows and have critical eyes for financial reports;
- are professionals and will help us to set up an objective standard, a checklist, and a (points and stars?) rating system necessary to do our evaluations and comparisons;
- are willing to develop one of the areas mentioned under “facts and figures” in our proposal;
- have a legal expertise and are willing to advise us about possible legal difficulties;
- have time to promote AAA by ways other than the internet; by way of folders, communication, giving talks, lobbying, media, etc.
- want to set up an aid organization for direct facilitation (similar to ARK AID Foundation) in their own country.
- want to do academic research in the area of metrics analysis, taxonomies, and the benchmarking of nonprofits.
Please contact us
Why we are looking for a volunteer